Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dreams & Kundalini !

In many of the posts I had read about Kundalini, dreams were given a greater place and many of them were able to relate their dreams to Kundalini. I thought this was a more of extrapolation or interpretation and the tendency of human mind to explain everything logically. Hence, I didnt relate the dreams of snakes etc much.

However, I am having increased dreams with snakes in it. Yesterday, I had the pitch black snake with many hooded stand up and hiss. I could actually see the many hooded snake though there was no fear. I previously thought that it was more of what we thought that would reappear in dreams. But I have never had dreams with snake before and off late they are increasing.

Hence, dreams should have some logic in them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment