Thursday, January 21, 2010

Price of Kundalini

I was really worried about my job and the materialistic loss I had because of Kundalini. However, when I put this question to Chrism, he asked me one simple question - "How much money can you give and purchase Kundalini?". "How do I value Kundalini ?"

It is so stupid of me that I told Kundalini is not bliss and I wanted to correct that statement and hence I put this post again. Yes, Kundalini takes away all your materialistic pleasures. Yes, I might not concentrate at times. I might not have the best of the facilities that I could have without Kundalini. But Kundalini is dearest to me. The bliss that it gives is something that I do not want to lose regardless of anything else in the world. It is a question of choice between Kundalini and everything else. I have chosen Kundalini and I will in the future. I can't have both and I am ready to leave everything in this world to have this wonderful process running in me and take care of me and put me in bliss. I will never crib again and I will surrender.
I will leave everything in this world for Kundalini.
I will leave everything in this world for Kundalini.
I will leave everything in this world for Kundalini.

No comments:

Post a Comment