Thursday, January 21, 2010

A job in hand !

I came into this b-school with much expectations. An investment banking job, dashing cars and a posh life. However, I have finally accepted an offer which is the first company on the campus without much thinking. This was the easiest job in the campus for my profile and many of my friends knew I deserved more and I had few giggles at my selection. But the effect of Kundalini has made me forget those investment banking jobs.Infact, right from the day I have been in the Kundalini process, I couldn't concentrate much on any of the finance subjects. During the selection process also, I thought about my inability in activating my left brain at times and hence chose a consulting company instead of i-banking job. It sounds foolish but Kundalini has not left me any choice.

Kundalini can block activities in the right or left brain. During peak activity, the entire brain is lit up by prana and you are left in a state of trance, wherein I cant think much. I don't know if it is a blessing or curse. My brain is changing and it is. It is difficult to explain this in verbal to anyone but it is. However, while I am in the campus, I act as though everything is normal and I am normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment