Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sri Raja Rajeshwari

Yesterday had a dream in which Sri Raja Rajeshwari appeared to me.
I have neither worshipped this lordess before nor did I know much about her.
The dream goes this way.

My mother, sister and I go to this house of a old age couple for a kind of healing.
The old man had his fingers cut and he placed his hand on my hand.
On placing his hand on my hand, his entire hand impression was made on my hand.
The old man withdrew his hand but his hand impression was there on my hand.
Now I focussed the old man's hand on my hand and automatically the fingers that were cut grew in a moment.
I was amazed by this growing fingers and showed it to my mother who was sitting next to me.

Later, I started walking through the old couple's house. When I started walking, colours of winds passed from my hands into the
house of this couple as if to cleanse the entire house. The colours were great and evenly spread the entire house in a rhythmic fashion.
Later, the force made me sit at the 'prayer' room of this couple, where Sri Raja Rajeshwari began to talk to me.
The image inititally was only the cavity of mouth, round with the red skin and the teeth talking to me.
After sometime, however she came down and sat in front of me.
I prayed to her and asked her to bless me so that she will appear whenever I call her.
The lordess smiled as if it was a sensation of surity and the energy of the lordess began to withdraw into the idol in front.
I intuitively knew that it was "Sri Raja Rajeshwari".

After the Goddess went away, I was so happy in the dream that I proclaimed I have achieved the essence of human life, immortality
There is no more fear of anything now. There is no more fear of anything now.

The dream completed and I woke up in the morning and recollected the dream back so that I wont forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment