Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jobs !

I am sad again today that I left all the opportunities that are available and selected a job on the first day. I had very good opportunities ahead but still I do not know as to why selected this job. On the day of the job, the energy put me into such a bliss as always that all companies looked the same and all jobs the same. Hence, I was like why should not I work with this company. If at all I have left all the great opportunities it is because of this energy that puts me into a bliss and doesn't leave much for me.

I have left everything for it. I have lost all the great opportunities, the companies that I wanted to be in. I have left everything. It makes me feel sad that great opportunities that flow before me, but I am not allowed to apply. This is not fair.
Life is not always fair. I cant apply to these companies as I took the offer on the first day.

Oh God, just because I have been thinking of you all my years along, is this the gift that I get from you. I am really sad that I have lost all the opportunities.Please help me God. I know that you are testing me but I can't take this anymore. I can't take this anymore. You were the one who showed me an opportunity to get into this great school. It is all futile!

No comments:

Post a Comment