Friday, February 26, 2010

The Process in me

I have been having these energy swirls over the head for an year now and more.
In the initial days, the chakras would swirl as the energy moved from the feet to the head.
Later, the energy would move only from the base of the spine to the top of head and chakras would still spin ( esp during first 5 mins of sleep at night)
Now, the energy moves from the base of the spine to the top - no more swirling - no more chakra movement.
Atleast for 6 months, I felt tired because of the force on the head - doing its activity and putting me in bliss and I spent
more number of hours in sleep and had to stop thinking and maintain silence otherwise.
I never had any pain, it was only pressure. This energy puts you into a bliss which is indescribable.

You might become a spiritual bum wanting more of this bliss.
After few days, the energy makes you silent - you can sense the deep silence.
In my experience, I have to be consciously with the energy always, noticing its movement in the head.
I wouldn't tell that I am driving the movement, but I need to be constantly watching it or else pressure develops.
I have been doing this for the past months automatically and it is like staring into nothingness.
The energy from the inside makes you still and you just sit staring - without thoughts - and then bliss comes over.

To summarize,

There is an energy in my head,
Which wants me to consciously watch it day and night,
It does its work and I just observe it,
When I forget it, it becomes pressure in my head.

But when observed, I enter into a thoughtless state,
I soon forget that I am observing that,
It does its work and I am centered when I watch it,
Then my mind moves with it, "I" move with it, "I" become it.

Then the bliss comes over, the divine madness dawns,
I can't stay without repeating the name of the lord,
I can't stay without watching some divine music videos,
Its purity and is bliss, I can't think but have to stay still.

I just stay still and become mad - there is bliss but I can't catch it !
It is so elusive, it gets into the temples and teases it,
It is the super massage therapy on your brain,
You become mad again - there is bliss but I can't catch it !

No comments:

Post a Comment