Saturday, February 20, 2010

White light

Today, the current started off at the spine in the evening. It actually hit a midpoint in the spine and made me sit straight. I sat straight and sat for an hour. While observing the energy, I could perceive crystal clear white light point. The white light is like a tip of the needle, circular and shining.I could perceive it may be 4s longer than I could do it anytime before.

After the meditation, I walked down to the restroom and while peeing just saw the black round holes in the basin and shifted my attention. Projected on the wall was a replica of this image of holes but the holes didn't remain dark anymore but filled with white light. This has always happened to me.

I don't know if I am that light or if the light is just present inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment