Friday, February 26, 2010

Ego, Childlike behavior

With Kundalini, ego is reduced and I am conscious of this.
It is not that I can't talk hard about others or feel proud of my accomplishments etc. but I can feel the pain that is associated with such a behavior.
Hence, anything apart from what is natural makes it unbearable.

I had been to a restaurant few weeks back, where one of them was talking how great her husband was, the property they owned and the
international trips they make every year. I couldn't bear these words. With Kundalini and loss of ego, you can't accept anything but natural.
Inside you there is this something which doesn't make you touch artificiality.

With loss of ego, you do not know what you are talking about. You become like a child. There is innocence.
Even if you scold someone, it will be not out of ego or revenge but pure play.
There is no attachment to the action as you feel disconnected with the external situation and are always watching the movie that is inside you
I don't remember much of what I did yesterday. I can't carry the past impressions about any person whom I have already met when I talk to him today.
And once in a while, you get this feeling of playing or acting in a game as everything becomes of no use.
I don't remember much not because my memory is bad but because I am dedicated to the movie inside.

The whole life one is looking for happiness, and lo if it is with you always, in a way that you can't understand that you are in it.
I constantly push myself to be in this world and act in this world as it makes me utterly stupid.

Once I was in a class and there was so much bliss in me. The attendance sheet came to me and I couldn't remember my signature.I just happened to sign automatically.
Guess what, the sign looked beautiful and new. But it was the same signature I had been doing.
Kundalini cleans up everything. The memories, the impressions, the notions, our likes, dislikes.
It makes me a new person everyday. I don't carry the impressions of yesterday nor can I think much about the emotional level details of something that happened yesterday.

Its a cleanup. The stare into nothingness. But this look into nothingness is not void. It is with immense activity. It is with immense joy and bliss.
This void is silence, bliss and with tremendous activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment