Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiness !

There is no happiness in this world. When we get some money, we want more money. When we get more money we want much more. Everyone needs fame. Each and everyone needs to prove himself. He needs to have a car, a palace, branded shirts, what not.

When I was young, I thought that if I studied well then I would get a good job and I would be happy. Once I got a job, I wanted to be the best in performance and spent around 12 hours at work and got the best promotions but was not happy. Someone told that if you do an MBA from a top notch business school, then you would end up in top notch positions and life would be a 'bed of roses'. I strived hard and got into this top notch business school and as I am about to graduate in a month, I don't think I am still happy. Because, I haven't got the top notch offer. Life is always a challenge.

I have not found happiness in any of these before from my internal bliss. It is that which is obtained regardless of anything else in the world. The happiness is inherent. It is the one with which one can forget everything else in this world. Everything else in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment