Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 1 - 22nd December 2008

I am a having the following symptoms..

- tingling sensations at the back of the spine.

- can sense energy fluctuations through my spine moving to the top of the head

- can sense energy escaping (or coming?) through the top of my head

- intense calmness and peace after meditation

- can dwelve deep into meditation and continuosly sit for 3 hrs in meditation ( couldnt sit

and concentrate for 10 mins before) and an urge to meditate more

- looks like i am able to concentrate intensely as soon as I sit for meditation

- I can see floating lights while meditating but they escape and move past while I try to

concentrate on them.

- At the end of around 30 mins or so ( cant remember), I feel that breathing obstructs my

concentration and a sense of feeling that I need not breathe at all. I take in just very

meagre amounts of breathe at this time.( Please advise)

- A tinge of freshness in the breathe after meditation

- Have "sensed" the letters "A", "7" and "15" while meditating - dont know what these

mean

- Somehow, I cant see any pictures while meditating - but have "experienced" a snake, its

tongue esp. while meditating.

Key here is, I have not seen while meditating but experienced.. cant describe it better...

(Any one with similar experiences?)

- Sometimes I feel a rod connecting the top of the head through my throat to stomach,

while meditating

- Above all, I have a feeling of intense activity near the chest. This is exactly at the point

where there is a depression in the chest(just above the navel).

It appears as though, something itchy is going on.. I try to scratch but it comes back.

- The last few days, my tongue suddenly floats up and settles up in a position between the

base and the top palette. I feel a tickling sensation at the end of the tongue, and bring it down.

- I feel energised after meditation. I have started talking so much that few of my friends

(though havent told my experiences to them) have asked me to control my emotions.

I feel intense happiness and enthusiastic in activities and talking to people.

- The sensation of itching at the back of the spine gets intense after I play a game of table

tennis in school. I immeidately retreat back to meditation to just obeserve.

- I have had some past experiences, which are not significant, floating past me. None of

these experiences,I remember recalling till date. Dont understand why these were

recalled and they are normal experiences according to me.

Currently, while meditating, I see floating lights and they just come and escape.

My breathe almost comes to a stand still ( I take in just small amounts of breathe but the

number of times I take has not reduced).

My neck and below becomes numb, intense pressure on heart at this time and makes me

comes out of the meditation

At this point, I have only two points to concentrate on

a. Breathe in and out

b. Top of the head

No comments:

Post a Comment