Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 15 - 20th January 2009

Kundalini in and out for the past few days.

Exams have started and I am keeping good till now [:)]

Past few days, I had intense activity in the brain - changes in the cranium still going on

Could experience, Kundalini trying to clean my eyes,ears nose and mouth (esp teeth)

A lot of time was spent on rearranging teeth in the subtle body. ( Corresponding to teh

changes in the cranium ?)

Also, now I can request Kundalini to do any cleaning activities and there she does it in

the subtle body such as

relaxing my eyes, tapping/massage on my head etc. [ Can this be real or am I gone? ]

Could experience how the nostrils get activated. At some intervals, something like a

molecule goes into the nostril and there

it is activated in 2s after that.

Few other observations - the cool liquid can be experienced on the top of the head.

However, it can also be experiences in the palms with the mudra adn the palms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment