Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 2 - 24th December 2008

I was surprised to see something called as a tongue lock in the link below as it happened

automatically to me.

However, one thing to confirm is I was automatically made to place the tongue at the

posterior upper palate.

The link below tells to place it in the upper palate right behind the upper teeth.( I put it

far behind.. near the small tongue)

Experiences in the last two days

--------------------------------

After getting confused as to what needs to be done with the floating lights, Kundalini has

now come up to my facial arena.

Yesterday, It started with the ajna chakra and it was a clear vertical cleaning session ( the

way we clean our wind shutters - in the chakra- a vertical movement).

After around 10-15 cleaning/wiping sessions, It moved to both of my eyes.

Started paining a bit on my right eye.. opened my eyes and cleaned them and then

continued.

Similar process happened with my left eye.

While this was happeneing, I could here a void sound.. that is no sound at all ( for 5

seconds)

All this time, I had a feeling of a beam on the top of crown chakra(which has always been

there) but now a new beam at the ajna chakra became alive.

Later the nose region and eye brow region and the bean was withdrawn at the agna to

merge at the crown.

The way I tell that there has been a cleaning session is apart from the tickling sensation, I

felt as if a cool liquid is passing inside at various places.

The best part is even if you leave your meditation in the middle (door knocks, phone calls

etc) Kundalini knows where it had stopped and starts the relevant process only.

No comments:

Post a Comment