Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 12 - 7th January 2009

The light that I thought was cutting my tongue base, was actually something going on my

head I believe

For the last two days, I had rapid movements inside my brain, as if everything inside my

skull is moving.

I have experienced that while it moved many times in clockwise, there were times it

turned anticlockwise and settled.

Regarding, the energy above the head - I feel energy growing above my head.

It is like energy builds up on the top of the head for 3s, stops and then again grows.

After sometime, the entire circuity built falls down on my head.

Also, the heights reached on top of the head is increasing day by day.

I only feel all this.

I am not able to see any of the chakras, no colors yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment