Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 44 - 18th December 2009

I complete my 1 year of active Kundalini today. Exactly on this day, a year back I was confused about the rapid changes
happening in me and was lucky to get the guidance of Chrism as I was through Google.
Without Chrism's help, I wouldn't have made such an easy journey and surrender myself.
Thanks Chrism for all the support.

I have experienced a multitude of experiences in the last 1 year and the latest ones are -
a. Automatic retention of breath
b. Automatic Slow and deep breathing
c. Hearing of this sound or nada - the one that can be heard by closing the ears - automatically

Happy birthday to me on my discovery (or) should I be happy about being on the path of discovering the unborn :)

Chrism moderates kundalini yahoo group - kundaliniawakeningsystems1@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment