Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 21 - 10th February 2009

For the past few days, it has been a continuos pressure at the temples.

What seemed like a pressure on the temples has now turned into a massage, the right

pressure on both the sides.

At times, when the pressure decreases and moves on to other areas, I yearn for the right

pressure to come back at the temples.

The feeling is like a 24 hr massage therapy on you temples.

Few questions I had for the group, with my experiences -

Please let me know your answers for the same, if you find time.

a. Do you experience continuous activity or does it stop for few days and then you

start experiencing ?

For me it is continuous on the go for the past 1.5 month

b. Is there a time when the K activity is more/less during day/night ?

For me the activity is tremendous usually from 3-5 pm. The activity is such that my body

feels heavy and I am down there helpless, as if I have fallen drunk.

K activity is usually less when I get up in the morning for 1 hr - in that energy movement

is slow.

c. Do you have K activity on the head always?

For me, after the first few days there is some energy movement always in the head.

d. Is there a specific diet that you follow ?

I am a vegetarian and have very less of junk food.

e.How many times do you meditate in a day?

My meditation levels are random. During the initial weeks, I spent around 6-7hrs in

meditation per day as I was very enthusiastic as to what is happening

The meditation hours have now come down. I usually, have one in the afternoon(when I

have time),evening and then before going to bed.

Each session of around 1-1.5 hr average( can go till 3 hrs)

f. Why do you meditate?

My head gets heavy and currently there is some giddiness after sometime if I dont

meditate.

g. Has your meditation improved ?

Yes. Previously without K, I used to doze off after 20-30 minutes of a sitting.

I am able to meditate for a longer time mainly because of I become the witness of the K

activity going on - like watching a serial in the TV, and hence not dozing off.

h. Do you experience blank periods?

Yes. for the past few days my mind goes blank. You neither want to focus on the past nor

on the future.

You are doing something in the present but a kind of feeling that nothing is registering

and dont remember much feeling.

My father called up and I totally went blank and didnt know what to speak and a kind of

feeling that whatever I spoke was not thought of but came instantaneously.

I ruled out the possibility of not having good sleep with the above experience.

Having my 1st year exams in weeks from now. The mid terms were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment