Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 20 - 6th February 2009

The article on the pressure at the temples perfectly correlates with my

experience.

Here I put in the points with my experience.

I can't see the helmet but I can experience the helmet being built as well as a cap on top

of the head.

The steps that were taken to built the helmet over the past few days are as follows -

1. The eyes were cleaned.Eyes tapping, light moving to eyes, irritations etc.

2. The energy moved from one nostril to another making me sneeze at times, with

possible "ticks" ,"nicks" sounds in the cranium.

3. The energy moved into both the ears, as if to exert pressure. The energy exerting can

be

thought of to be supporting the sheath/helmet outside.

4. Light/Energy from teeth points - this is again to support the helmet at certain points.

The best of all. The process for placing the helmet on the head is as follows.

a.First imagine as if a handkerchief is placed with open ends in the front and then closed

at the back ( as in a helmet).

b.The ends of the handkerchief ( energy) are brought backwards of the ears, so that the

energy passes from the forehead, away from the eyes, backwards of ears , streamline

across the ears and then falls of towards the neck.

c. The process is repeated first right and then left.

d. Near the neck the helmet was tied as in we tie a scarf. The knot was put 3 times.

Once the helmet is thus placed, lights from the ears, mouth cavity expand the helmet and

then there is a appearance of a cap on top of the head.

I have read line by line the article on temple pressure at -

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/kundalini-temple-pressures.html

and thrilled by its correctness with my experience.

As I experience all these, I have till now not sighted anything.

When I close my eyes, I know that lights of different intensities are acting but I can't see

any.

Should I be doing anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment