Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 16 - 21st January 2009

Please find my experiences and doubts.

1. Divine Smells

Yesterday, while meditating I had divine nectar smell throughout.

I was made some left/right head movements and bent forward (to surrender?)

When I sat back straight, I had divine ambrosia smell.

Usually, with Kundalini I have one nectar smell throughout for the past few days.

However, yesterday I was able to smell atleast 3-4 different flavours.

One was sandalwood for sure.. dont know the other two.

The scent is really strong and I tried to breathe in as much as possible.

As I type in these lines, I am still having different smells.

2. Eye changes

Yesterday, I believe I had an eye operation.

The sequence of steps I experienced are as follows -

a. A laser light was brought in from of my eyes. First left and then right.

b. A feeling that somehting like a straw was made use to operate on the eyes.

c. The eye lens was removed and placed in the depression in the middle of the neck.

d. Energy from the forehead chakra came into the eyes

e. The lens was again placed back from the neck depression to both the eyes.

f. Patting/Massaging on the eyes.

No noticeable changes in the eyes from outside.

3. Out of Body ?

Two days before, while sleeping I had a sudden jerk where my entire body became tight.

A feeling that I cant do anything. Once that happened, I felt as though my body moved.

I was tensed and repeated holy name and opened my eyes to find that I was in bed.

However, yesterday - the body was not getting tight but I acutally got up from the bed

and stood up at about a

hand's distance from my bed. I got tensed and repeated the holy name. I opened my eyes

to find that

I was in bed in the normal place. Please guide me what I need to do.

This experience is a bit frightening for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment