Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 3 - 26th December 2008

In the past two days, I had dramatic mood shifts

The first day, Kundalini tried to clean the ajna chakra again and then a strong force on the

throat chakra.

It tried to simulataneously light up both the chakras.It also tried to light up the heart, but

couldnt.

In my experience, the flow of enrgy is as follows -

From the base of the spine, the energy moves up the crown.This is let out of the opening

on the skull.

This again mixes with the air and falls on the head. The particles of energy that fall on the

head move to the ajna chakra and do a cleaning session.

Once that is done, the head is pulled back ( as if a tuft of har is held) and the strong light

at the throat is hit.

Also, I was able to hear conch sound and AUM sounds.

On the second day, I could feel a strong light out of my third eye.

I experimented with the light, wherein if I moved my eyes upwards, the light from my

third eye moved upwards and so on.

In the meanwhile, I am forced to meditate 4-5 hrs in the evening.

I am ending up spending from evening 5:00 to night 11:30-12:00 ..

I am not able to concentrate in the business classes at times.

My exams are three weeks from now and I cant afford to spend so much time in

meditation.

If I don't indulge in meditation, then my head eyes and body become heavy and I cant

concentrate again.

The entire journey is making me confused at times. At times I feel, why this kundalini

aroused in me at all even though I didnt do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment