Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 8 - 2nd Jan 2009

The last past two days, I have ended up with multitude of head movements

The different positions are (meditating by sitting)

1. Head goes forward

2. Head goes backward

3. Head ends up at 45 degrees between the original position and shoulder

4. Atleast around 20 different positions

In each position, there is something which is brought up and things move down later.

A typical process is as follows -

a. End up in some complex position of the head (so that the neck connects to different

tubes ?)

b. Once this is done, all the materials from the bottom half ( neck as reference) is brought

up

c. This experience is like you remove a cloth that you have worn via the head.

d. Once the material is brought up, something cool is added in the brain

e. The cloth falls down and the materials are brought down

I call it material, it might be just energy though

These exercises are pretty complex but am able to do unknowingly.

If I had to learn this from someone, I would have spent atleast 20 years to get these

correct.

Concentration on the two laser lights in the front head guides me better how to swing etc.

I read about cleaning exercises, but am not able to understand what this is all about.

As soon as I sit for meditation, my neck and head move with ease now.

Can anyone please explain?

Also, none of the exercises is repeated till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment