Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 37 – 8h October 2009

Still the vibrations are all over my head, making the rotatory movements always.
The breathing rate has decreased drastically, that I don't breathe at times.
I read from Hatha Yoga Pradipika that a reduced breathe rate is an indication of the purification
of the nadis. The pressure to breathe automatically stops. During these periods , I have
vibrations in the heart as if a heart attack shall happen. I did panic for the first two times, but have now got used to these changes. I see that during this times K flows into the physical heart - not the heart chakra.


During the mornings, I get this feelings of bliss - a feeling of purity,divinity and love.
It is as if you want to grab hold of this as there is nothing better/blissful than this - but you can't get it. This results in a sense of insanity - being mad about it. True Bliss. Oh how can I explain this ! I go mad about this.

I am nearing one year of my K awakening (Dec) and K works and finally you end up at bliss - a feeling of purity and devotion. I have neither seen any colors nor chakras - but I can activate my chakras at will.

No comments:

Post a Comment