Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 28 – 8th June 2009

In the last few days, K movement has moved out from being a digital activity to a continuos activity.
Previously, K would move from the base of the spine to the brain as digital impulses at frequent intervals of time.
However, the movement is now continuos.The continuos movement can be thought of exactly as an infinite thread "spiraling" and
moving to the top of the head. This is similar to the snake movement in the spine but it moves to new height in the spine after each rotation.
Also, till now I didn't experience heat for Kundalini movement. But now I experience heat at the junction of spine connecting the brain.(hind brain).
The animation/activity in the brain still continues.I have realised that my motivational levels have come down.
I cant be the other person. I cannot lie. I cannot act. I am sure my "ego death" process has started.
I am neither bothered about anything nor worried about something.
But I also know these are happening because of the Kundalini.

No comments:

Post a Comment