Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 39 - 22nd October 2009

Regardless of the path chosen it is told that a Kundalini awakening is needed to experience spirituality.
Also, as per the different yoga - Bhakti yoga is the supreme , if Kundalini the fastest.
As per my experience, Kundalini heightened states of bliss invariably puts you into Bhakti yoga.

When the waves of bliss push you into the depths, when the airs of purity of your soul engulf you - then
at a living consciousness - only absolute LOVE can explain this feeling. The closest that can match is unparalleled love
and this is the path of Bhakti yoga. Sri Adi Sankaracharya tells that Jnana and Bhakti are the same. One leads to the other.

We should all be the happiest that we have chosen the path of Kundalini.
The yogi of the Himalayas does Hatha Yoga for many decades, the sanyasi at the various ashram does Raja Yoga for 12 years.
Karma yoga is very difficult to be followed - as you always realise the importance of this only when you fail.
Success makes you forget the importance of the yoga.

If so, the great Kundalini - gives that ecstatic bliss without much complex asanas.
As per my experience- though integrity and truth are needed for its arousal. Once awakened, the mother knows how to mold the
child. It teaches the child with a stick - the areas that he/she can explore, the thoughts he can think and the moves one can make.
Excess of anything is a waste. In a mother-child relationship, the child always expects the constant attention of the mother.
But in K, the mother expects the constant attention of the child. Given, the constant attention, the necessary discipline and respect -
the child becomes the mother.

We face many problems while going through this process, but as Ramana puts in
"Everything will come right at the end". I am happy that Lordess of the worlds, the great prakriti, the one which woves the worlds
without a thought, is aroused in me and I experience the divine as I experience everyone else.
I bow down to you mother. I had been asking the father to get me that ultimate state, but mother you are the kindest to respond.

The grace at which you work on my different bodies, the speed at which you work - even if I could do try my whole lifetime, would it be possible without you ?
I bow down !

No comments:

Post a Comment