Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 22 - 18th February 2009

The meditation hours have now come down.

Previously, I had to meditate as I used to become weak and the process was not moving.

Of late, I need not meditate. The process is in my head and is going on.

Observations

1. The pressure at the temples and energy moving inside the ear is still there.

The energy moves into the right ear and then into the mouth and then comes out of the

left ear.

There is pressure at the temples also. Whereas energy was in the ear in my previous post

also,

this time the energy inside the ear is going deep as if to touch parts inside the ear.

2. Sensation of circular globule of light - can feel only the circumference - in the ears and

on the cheeks - moving

3. Needles piercing at various positions in the body - including forehead, the small

opening near the eyes, the nerves in the wrists.

4. Can feel a sheet around my head - silky and moving - a feeling that the entire head is

inside a flexible silky sheet.

5. Wrapping across my head - the bandage that we have after a accident - head-neck-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment