Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The real essence of life

It makes me confused at times that people don't think anything about the genuinity of life. They dont question anything about themselves. The end of their life - death - and what happens there after. They are not bothered about the working of the nature. Forget the external, the very idea that their breath is working automatically without their knowing shows that their should be something which we don't know that is doing work subtlely. Most of the people they just spend their life on this earth in wanting more money, more merry and more party. They are not concerned about the use of this life in understanding themselves. A yogi and a drug addict are alike. One is looking for permanent happiness while the other is looking for temporary means.

When I see elite people, the place I come from, who are supposedly the brightest & the best in the country involved in unwanted activities and not concerned about this truth, it makes me ponder if I am the only one on this earth who thinks this way? We forget to question the infinity of the universe, the precision with which the earth etc rotate around the sun, the cases of re-incarnation and NDE cases.

Though I have been thinking about these a lot nowadays, Kundalini has indeed opened my eyes. We have a purpose in life and that is to realise our own selves. I have pondered once in a while, as to how cruel it is for the almighty to create this world, put us all in misery and tell that you need to realise that you are bliss and all the problems will be solved. It is a confused world and so I feel that believing in a creator can work wonders, like arousal of Kundalini.

No comments:

Post a Comment