Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 7 - 1st Jan 2009

Happy new year 2009 !!

After having performed the 90 degrees bend forward (touching the chin to the chest) and

similar process back, yesterday I was made to do

small next exercises. As soon as I sit for meditation, the laser lights at the forehead (light

from chakras?) activate and then guide me to move my head

left or right. Similarly, lights at the back of my head and near the throat etc. guide me to

make the neck movements in such a way that I end up in various positions

bringing about few materials/substances in the body that either move down the body at

times or up the body.

After these minute/small exercises, I was made to bend down with chest as the reference

point 90 degrees, so as to touch head to the ground.

This was done three times.

Later, somethng from the body moved up the brain and the brain was all lit.( I couldnt see

only experience)

Now looks like the unplucking/reorganizing of the circuitry in the brain took place.

I tell this because, the experience was similar to that of plucking a hair on the head. This

process continued for a while and looks like many of the connections were removed

to accomodate enough space and then kundalini came back from the base to the brain. I

should also mention, that centers on the back side of the body. near the spine etc

got activated while doing the minute kriyas. Once kundalini rushed into the brain (which

is empty now?) then the crown openiing started clearing up.

I am now having a feeling that I breathe through the crown chakra( Is there a way to

verify this ?).

Also, I see that in the head movements the kUndalini power is superb.

Also, two assure that the position is correct, the tow lights on the forehead give a feeling

of patting on top. The sound made by the snake is more of its rattle rather than

the hissing ( the rattle sound as I have heard in the National Geographic).

No comments:

Post a Comment