Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 26 – 4th March 2008

The pleasurable days have stopped and am feeling tired for the last two days.
Couldn't sleep properly yesterday. There was itching through out the body.
The nightly Kundalini move still continues.
As soon as the spine hits the bed, K activates and moves up.
While, I feel all the chakras activating one by one as the K moves up, off late I also feel a
chakra getting activated on the left side where the heart is there.
While the heart chakra also gets activated near the depression in the chest, the chakra in the
left side is also another one. May be this is a minor chakra?
Have a slight fever and cold today,may be due to bad sleep.

In the past few days, my tongue was cleaned.A stick was used to clean the upper part of the tongue. Later the tongue was made bottom up and the lower
part was cleaned. While I know that my tongue was still touching the palette and there was no change in its position, I still feel that it was rotated and cleaned.
How can this happen?

A new activity started yesterday was the act of plucking in the forehead.
Looks like some changes inside the forehead are being made.
While I can make out what is happening on the sensory organs what is happening though I cant see, I cant make out what is happening in the brain/inside the forehead.

~In the exam hall while writing the exam, I could hear the bee buzz in the ears.
~ Have got used to K, but sometimes I feel 'Why me?'
~ 2 more exams and I complete first year !

No comments:

Post a Comment