Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 42 - 12th November 2009

Having a very high head pressure past few days. The rotations in the head that cause these pressures
are also clearly perceptible. Every night,as I go to sleep a part of this energy goes straight down from
the head through the neck into the heart chakra. From the heart chakra, it makes a turn and goes into
the heart. The chakra at the heart (real heart) then rotates. After that, a part of it from the heart chakra
goes to the right side. This might be prana, but the part of the energy in the head keeps on rotating and doing its
work. The breathing rate has drastically come down. My breathing rate is around 5-6 breaths per minute.
Not giving attention to the process in the head or higher breath rate worsens the head pressure.

Also, for the breath rate - while most of the yoga practitioners ask us to allocate shallow breathing, currently my
breathing is something like this and is autonomous. I get a feeling that breathing is not required at all.
<---------------no breathing------------------><----------------no breathing----------------->
This is just one of the subtle breathing method. Because of this extreme bliss associated with K, my speaking abilities
have reduced. I sometimes dont get the right word to speak and end up using 3-4 words to describe something instead of
using one. Ex: I used "resistance in body movement" instead of using "inertia" while talking to a friend. It has become difficult
to get the right words while speaking. My communication skills were very good previously.

Any help in reducing the head pressure and improving the communication skills would greatly help me. Also, K doesnt allow me
to breathe more. I breathe in only 25% of the air I used to breathe in previously. With conscious effort, I can easily bring in the breathe to
2-3 breaths per minute without suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment