Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 41 - 2nd November 2009

Experience 41 - The White light
...
Mon, 2 November, 2009 12:30:51 PM
From:
Skoogle Msb [Chat now]
...
Add to Contacts
To: Kundalini-Awakening-Systems-1@yahoogroups.com

I was sitting in the class room and was able to see white light around the prof. today.
I started looked here and there and the white light is still there.
Looks like my eyes were internally on a white light and this was getting reflected.
If we stare at the sun for sometime, we see a red or black light everywhere for sometime.
If so, this was a similar experience but everything looked white.
For example, if I see a dark hole and turn my sight elsewhere - I see this dark hole but with white light in it.

Also, Kundalini is energetic prana that is sent to the brain for its evolution.
I can sense the movements of the prana in the head and request it to move anywhere inside the body.
Also, I read in an article that prana, mind and breath are connected. Prana controls mind, mind controls breath.
This is so true. When I start observing the movement of prana(air) inside my head, I get absorbed into it.
The mind is into this and hence the breathing stops. { This is autonomous}

Prashna upanishad tells that, it is the prana that drives the mind. The mind drives the breath.
Hence, it should be that Prana drives the breath. My focus on prana and concentration is like getting hold the
source of the mind - prana. Hence, breath comes into my control - or rather no breath. At times,I had this feeling
that should we breathe at all ?

The next obvious question that came for me then is if prana controls everything in the body, then where does prana
come from ? The answer came from Prana tattva chapter in Daivatma Kundalini (this chapter is available for free in google books)
It is the atma or the soul which generates prana.

The chapter from Daivatma Kundalini tells that -
"An yogi can control his autonomous nervous system " by controlling prana.
One of the way it mentions to control the prana is this -

"In this case prana is sacrificed into the fire of prana itself through the practices of Shambhavi and Khechari, when the currents of prana are made to rise up in the region of medula oblangata and ultimately merge in the cerebrum."

"In the second form of prana sacrafice breathing is gradually slowed down to a dead stop, thus the exhaling prana is sacrificed into the fire of the inhaling apana."

In my case both the above methods happen automatically and there is a sacrificial of prana.
How beautiful that our bodies work indeed. The modern science though we claim of having the highest place, is no where compared to these
simple realisations that the ancient rishis/sages have put in front of us.There cannot be a greater science than this.
Hats off to the ancient rishis/seers.

No comments:

Post a Comment