Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The order of things !

I am still confused as to the order of things. Does Kevala Kumbhaka lead to Kundalini or Kundalini leads to Kevala Kumbhaka ? Yesterday I could clearly see, how Kevala Kumbhaka leads to a rise of Kundalini. Hence, I see that Kevala Kumbhaka is the source and the Kundalini is the effect. However, the very rise of Kundalini onto the top of the head and its observation leads to a restraint of prana and inturn leads to kevala kumbhaka. Hence, the entire process is cyclic.

The Kundalini in the head is prana - energetic. This energy is responsible for the evolution of the brain. I am very confident about this as I perceive different parts of the brain being worked upon and would be responsible for different states of the brain. Ecstasy, bliss, devotion etc are possible only with Kundalini.

My brain is evolving and I dont have anything in my control. It just puts me in this great bliss and carries on its work - never ending. There is a divinity within us all - the solution for all the problems, the bestower of happiness. The energy has this unique quality that it doesnt solve your problems but just makes you forget everything - the irrelevance of everything.

Why did this state arise in me ?
I remember having heart chakra itching right from my childhood. Also, I had this itching on the top of the root palette right from my childhood. I was thinking this to be an allergy. But only last year, when I was able to sense the rise of Kundalini and the prana made me to put my tongue on the roof palette that I understood that Kundalini was asking me to do this right from my childhood. However, I was unaware of this. Only after going through a lot of documentation in the past few years that I was made known that this is Khechari muudra. Hence, I would tell that kundalini was not the result of a Brahmacharya which I don't think I strictly observed, but something that I carried over right from my birth probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment