Monday, December 21, 2009

Kundalini - How have I changed ?

With the dawn of Kundalini, my personality has changed tremendously.
1. The zeal to work has reduced and I put in work only if absolutely necessary.

2. The joy that people express when they tell their experience, the story of how the session happened etc. sound foolish to me. I can't take it.I feel that the bliss that I am in is the greatest and feel sad that these people are happy by some artificial event.

3. I can't lie. I can't argue much. I can't become angry. The reason for this is as follows. I already am aware of the potential prana in the brain. For the brain to work, mind to work,prana is necessary and this prana is in constant motion. It kicks of the layers of the brain and makes it work. When I become angry or feel artificial, then this prana is set in a swirling motion and this motion of prana causes more harm to me resulting in a headache. In a non-kundalini awakened person, the swirling of the prana also exists but the person will not be able to find the effect of this as he is unaware of it and no headache. But becoming angry is the churning of prana and its action on the brain is disastrous.

4. Since the bliss is always there, I am like a drunkard addicted to the bliss. The only way I have to come out of this bliss is to come out forcefully. Not observing prana or while doing some external work etc. still the prana would be constantly working but I would have forgotten it. However, the movement of the prana inside constantly turns your attention towards it and thus your attention stays inwards. This makes the ourside world non-existent. Even though you open your eyes, your mind's eye is still on the prana and thus you stay inward. When you stay inward, i believe you abide in yourself and thus there is a flow of bliss.

5. I am disinterested in wordly affairs. This is natural for any drunkard. So is the case for me who is drowned in bliss. I dont know if this bliss is from Kundalini or from the self. I know there is a great bliss. This bliss is constant and atleast 10 times stronger than the sex.

6. I know when a chakra rotates in the body. Basically, I am aware of the pranic spectrum in the body and thus when a chakra rotates I am aware of the rotation of prana at that part.

7.I have become more self composed. I believe in God now and pray more for my destiny. This has made me less active in activities personally/professionally.

8. Since I can't hide anything and am in bliss, my awareness on how I procees and talk to people has reduced. I have lost a sense of my self. I just do it. I don't know how and why I do it and am not concerned about how others perceive myself.

9. I can't take in ego. I once had been to this hotel where this one lady was talking about how her husband manages everything, the number of palaces they own, frequent trips across the world etc. I couldn't take it and wanted to run away from that place. Kundalini depersonalises you so much that anything "I" is not entertained.

10. Finally, its devotion. Unlike the bliss associated with alcohol or any drugs, Kundalini bliss is with devotion. It sparks the purity in you. You experience that sachidanada - the truth, purity and bliss.

11. It is difficult to move in the world with this bliss, the pressure in the head etc. I am about to complete my business school. Kundalini sparking off in my school has been the greatest gift as I could get atleast 1.5 years to learn about it and adjust.Its gonna be difficult for me at workplace etc. The only hope is to believe in a divine plan and act accordingly.

2 comments:

  1. just remember as long as u are aware that prana is flowing into your brain & the bliss associated with it you are in process o evolving. real work starts when this feeling becomes natural yo your self & awareness of it ceases.

    ReplyDelete