Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 32 – 28th July 2009

I am extremely happy for the past 7-8 hours.
This happiness no bounds and I don't know why I am happy.
This may sound silly, but I am happy. I don't know why I am, I am not bothered about anything.
I am happy. I am happy. I am happy.
I am so happy that I feel to write "I am happy" for 1000 times and still I would be happy and not be able to express my happiness.
The energy on the top of my head is doing maximum work and is very active.
Only thing that can match my happiness is the devotional music.
I have been hearing youtube devotional music songs, songs by m s subbalakshmi,
and they all sound great. When I listen to songs on Ganesh, I can actually feel him to
the most respectable one - a learned one. A great respect comes to him for no apparent reason.
His image conveys such infinite knowledge.
Have never felt anything like this before, though I have seen his image many times till date..

"I am happy,I am happy,I am happy"..

In these moments, I also feel that poems and songs convey more than words.
The devotional songs written by so many poets how beautiful, what a devotion !!

I have seen that, at times I incline towards Bhakti Yoga- belief in the images of God and his praise, and at times I insist on
Jnana Yoga - belief in nonduality and formlessness.. Strangely, when I am in one state the other yoga sounds
stupid and vice versa. Today, it is Bhakti Yoga - Strong shakes of energy move through when I see images of God and hear
to devotional songs in youtube. It is out of respect, out of devotion, out of the amazement in creation.

"I am happy,I am happy,I am happy"..

No comments:

Post a Comment