Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 14 - 15th January 2009

Last few days, I am having intense activity in my head/brain.

The aura on the top of my head grew so tall and now a strong beam of light falls on my

head.

The intensity of the beam is so strong that it is like a block on your head.

The materials from the beam passed initially to the heart chakra.

Later these were moved from the heart chakra to the anterior fontanelle in the head.

Laser beams fall on my head all day and night and ofcourse the chakra at the top of the

head has been rotating.

Light/Energy/Laser beams all through my head. Once the laser beam falls, the entire head

is bathed in this light that the head becomes tight.

Ofcourse, Kundalini comes up with its magic "cool" formula all through the head for this.

It has become to difficult to concentrate in the classes and am trying my level best for my

exams next week.

There have been constant repairs in my forehead chakra also.

Few observations:

1. Kundalini is intense after having food. Without food the activity is relativity less.

2. Have lost weight. Had to make a new hole in the watch strap.

3. During initial days, Kundalini used to start(or perceived) only if I had the mudras in

place (the thumb and the pointing finger pressed)

Later, I could perceive the activity going on in the subtle body only if I made the

contact to the roof palette.

Now, regardless of mudras or tongue moving up, the activity is always there and hence

I am forced to keep the mudras and the tongue in place 24hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment