Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 31 – 21st July 2009

I am in constant bliss. There is this great massage going on my brain that makes me feel totally satisfied.
I cant do presentations in the class, as I feel a drift from that state and a sense of artificiality.
I can feel the lotus on the top of of the head. At times the energy,makes its way through the
stalk of the lotus. Once it is upto the top, it cuts the closed bud of the lotus in circular patterns
at different places so as to open the lotus. This is a constant activity going on.
Apart from this, the brain is constantly being acted upon.The energy patterns I put in here -

a. There is an infinity pattern being carved in the brain. The energy goes into the brain middle groove from the bottom to the top, takes a right turn completes
the right brain circulation and then back into the groove and then does a left brain circulation.
This is the image of infinity in science. ∞ - exactly, this is the pattern.
Wonder, if infinity symbol was inspired by this energy pattern.

b. The amount of energy on my head is similar to a block on my head again. Very heavy indeed but still pleasurable.

The experience is wonderful,bliss yet detached,happy inside but no facial signs outisde.
Any activity apart from being in it is just a drift away from the happiness.
It sounds unnatural for me to talk. When I talk or do any other activity, out of compulsion, I feel the
artificiality in it. The best way I can put is 'It is a drift from something natural' - a waste of energy.

As the energy makes patterns, it gives this bliss of simplicity. Even a thought, is impure and disturbs that
state.You cant think about yourself, forget about others. You just stay. You just watch.
Even the hand mudra makes me feel attached. Freedom is the sense you get.
Also, it looks like there is a great happiness and I feel that the only way to reach it is to become more simplified,
more humble,more honest. This writing also sounds artificial. How do I put in ?
Days just seem to pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment