Saturday, December 19, 2009

Experience 11 - 5th January 2009

Today the activations in the crown chakra are still continuing and

in the subtle body the mudra initiations are going on.

Meanwhile, I thought of doing few experiments as below -

1. Heart chakra - I can experience the heart chakra rotating/activating whenever a feeling

of devotion/love flows out of me.

I cant see any colors or the chakra itself but can experience the chakra rotating with the

revolution speed proportional to the

amount of love/devotion.

2. The Hand Mudras -

As soon as I bring in the right thumb and the right pointing finger together, the circuitry

on the right side of the body is completed

and can experience activations in the right side of the brain and similarly in the left side.

3. The aura/energy - I can experience the aura around me when I stretch my hands and

bring in near me.

The movements in the hands on right side of the body, influence the right brain and vice

versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment